Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello everyone, I have learned alot this term. For instance, writing a paper,but not using alot of unnecessary words. I struggled to make the seven page mark, but I was happy to do the paper and learn so much about Sickle Cell Anemia that I never knew before. This experience was good for me. I liked all my classmates because the seminars were never boring or dull. Starting your research early is good. Selecting a topic with lots of information is even better. Thanks for the experience. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I agree that this was a great learning experience. I also struggled with getting the proper amount of pages. I felt like I was not putting enough in but when I put more in, it felt to wordy. Stress! You picked a very good topic and it must have been hard too weed through all the information. I enjoyed our seminars too, I learned a lot!

    Good luck with your future endeavors and I hope you get an excellent grade on your paper! Have a great time off until next term!

    Missie

    ReplyDelete