Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 11, 2010

This experience of blogging is great. I've seen beautiful pages filled with different things. I'm amazed at some of the designs and different things some people has added to their page. I wish I knew how to do it. I guess if I spent enough time trying to learn then I will get the hang of it. It can really express your personality. My two year is interested in the book for anatomy and physiology, but when she sees the blogs she goes crazy. :) What a nice addition to this class.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Adrienne,
    I am enjoying this blog experience too! I love seeing how everyone has set up their pages. I agree that some do reflect their personalities. I wish I could do those extra things to dress up my page as well. I just have not taken the time to do it.

    I know what you are saying when kids are interested in the Anatomy and Physiology book. My nephew loves to look at the pictures even though he has no clue what they are or mean. He saw me doing the blog the other day and was excited. He told me to tell everyone he said Hi! It was too funny. I think this is a nice addition to the class too!

    Have a great week!

    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrienne - I agree with you! I love to see what people do with the graphics and photographs. I would love to do more with that as well.

    ReplyDelete